Flippy AffilatePlatform 4.0.0 Release

Home Forums Product Updates Flippy AffilatePlatform 4.0.0 Release

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  baz739 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    max
    max
    Keymaster

We have just released Flippy AffilatePlatform 4.0.0. Flippy AffilatePlatform is a PHP based clone script will let you easily create a website similar to Thisiswhyimbroke.com without any programming knowledge within minutes.

This is the version 4.0.0 of this script. To date Flippy AffilatePlatform is one of our highest selling scripts and day by day we are getting compliments from webmasters who use this script and has gotten great success with their websites.

In version 4.0.0 we have added our brand new admin panel, Flippy admin panel 3.0. This new admin panel will let you maintain your website easily and more effectively more than ever before.

What’s New and Changed?

Our main focus of the new version is to provide webmaster with a better, easy to use admin panel (Flippy admin panel 3.0) and to add small but effective missing features.

• Brand new more effective admin panel.
    • Remember login feature.
    • Captcha on contact us page.
    • Admin password rest feature.
    • jQuery plugin updates.
    • Bug fixes.

We have added password rest feature to our new admin panel so the webmasters/site admin’s can easily rest their passwords.

Thisiswhyimbroke clone

Now you can use an avatar in admin panel plus new admin panel will also display local time and your IP address for your information and make your admin panel much more eye-catching.

Flippy Admin

We designed a better looking and more effective dashboard. Analytics are one of the most important factors in growing your website. You must know your visitors and devices they brows from. We all know most effective way to do this is to use Google analytics, but we thought why not give a quick glance at your visitors right from your admin dashboard.

Flippy Admin

Remember me or keep me logged in feature is simple but one of the most important feature that was missing from our script. We thought it’s never too late to add a important feature such as this.

Flippy Thisiswhyimbroke clone

Also we have updated some jQuery plugins and minify all the jQuery plugins that we use for our scripts. We found few bugs and as always we have taken care of it. Rests assure we will keep our scripts always up to date we will be adding new features constantly.

So what are you waiting for? Already have a previous version of this script? Get the update. Wanna see more details? Click here.

baz739
    Participant

Somehow I’m not sure this is what its supposed to look like? it looks terrible if it is, if not have I done something wrong? plus I thought there was gonna be a lot more stuff adding like sub categories, background images and other stuff.

Site Admin Panel

max
    max
    Keymaster

I dont know why your saying this is terrible, we just released a quick update with some bug fixes and a new admin panel. In next update there will be sub categories, price slider, multiple photos for products and much more.

baz739
    Participant

Ok my apologies, it seems to have sorted itself out, and it does look a lot better, thanks for the new update, now patiently waiting on the next.

max
    max
    Keymaster

No problem. We do major updates most of the time but ones in a while we do release smaller updates to fix bugs and make the script bit better.

Pau
    Participant

Hi.
    I bought the theme flippy-affiliate and I can not access. You have several email for help … Where is the support?

max
    max
    Keymaster

if we got any mails we would have replied you. Please send us an email using our contact form

max
    max
    Keymaster

@pau we have sent you a another mail to the mail you sent us. Seems that your not getting our replies. Please check your junk/spam folder. I will also add the reply we sent here.

We cannot access your FTP because username or the password is wrong. However the issue is your hosting session path is not writable. Please ask your hosting provider to make the session path which should be /tmp/ to be writable.

baz739
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Been a while, quick question is there a way I can put my website into maintenance mode via the Admin panel?

Cheers
    Baz

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.