IGallery – Pages Not Working

Home Forums Bugs and Fixes IGallery – Pages Not Working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wpdavesteam 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wpdavesteam
    Participant

Hi,
    Can the support team please check the about/privacy/terms pages for the IGalleryScript. I installed it on one of my domains and tried updating the pages but when I click on the Link pages, I get Not Found error. I can provide access to my domain should you need to check the problem yourself.
    Best Regards,
    Nishit Dave

max
    max
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your domain name using our contact form or please post the link here so we can take a look.

wpdavesteam
    Participant

Hi,
    Just to keep everyone posted, the issue with about us/privacy and terms pages has been resolved. The instruction provided by support team worked.

I checked with my host provider and found that mod_rewrite was enabled for all my domains. Then I followed the rewrite instructions in the .htaccess file. The only string of commands I updated on the existing .htaccess file were the following:

RewriteEngine on

RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.html?$ / [NC,R,L]

This resolved the problem for me on the IGallery Script. Most likely this will also work on other scripts if I face a similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Nishit Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.