Linshare script does not delete categories

Home Forums Bugs and Fixes Linshare script does not delete categories

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by max max 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wpdavesteam
    Participant

Hi,
    This is in regards with Linkshare Script Error. The script does not delete existing categories. Tried deleting cache but it did not work. Tried upgrading the script hoping it could be one of the bug still no change. I have attached a recording to share the issue I am facing.
    Suggestion – Is it possible to add a “SAVE” feature after one makes the changes on the category screen like deleting or editing a category. Anyway, please take a look and let me know how it will be fixed.
    Video – http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbhVqpXqb4
    Best Regards,
    Nishit Dave

max
    max
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please email us a temporary admin login so we can take look at what is happening. New ideas are always welcome. We will add your suggested feature to next update.

wpdavesteam
    Participant

In the comment section of the Linkshare script, I see the text “Lest Us Know What You Think”
    If I want to change it to “Let Us Know What You Think” Which php file do I need to edit. Can you direct me to that specific file if possible?

Here is the screenshot – http://prntscr.com/f3asei

max
    max
    Keymaster

It is in post.php line number 206 (If you haven’t modified the script). Simply use your favorite text editor to change it to whatever you want.

Line no 206
    <h1>Lest Us Know What You Think</h1>

wpdavesteam
    Participant

Thanks Max, I was able to find and fix it. Any update on the category edit or delete issue?

max
    max
    Keymaster

We will get back to you on this tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.