people cannot register !

Home Forums Bugs and Fixes people cannot register !

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by max max 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

00ceez
    Participant

do I really have to wait all day and night for a reply dont you get it ? i advertised spemt a whole lot of money with taboola and now noone can register i am using viral mail script and noone can share to facebook !!! this is very frustrating if you still wanna say its me look at your demo !!! i dont what you guys are doing all this time on a monday but this is very bad buissiness

00ceez
    Participant

you guys gotta be kidding me

GOe
    Participant

I guess you have no answer either.. :/

00ceez
    Participant

still nothing no email im getting pissed off bro

max
    max
    Keymaster

We did email you. Haven’t you receive our emails?

00ceez
    Participant

no i had not but since this post i have and i must extend my sicere apologies for any rude comments and my impatience because despite my obnoxious demanding tone your communications in response have been very respectful proffessional and explanitory which makes it really hard to not feel like a jerk. i understand things go wrong and facebook is always updatting and with all your scripts it takes time to fix everything. To be totally honest i think your work is amazing these scripts are clean fast responsive modern they look damn impressive on mobile and for 50 bucks man you just dont see that kinda value anymore im sincerely sorry i just have gotten ripped off so many times thats not your fault though and i really appreciate your patience thank you and thank you for the awesome products you provide youre only human and can only do so much at a time happy holidays and please accept my apologies you have earned my full respect and will get that in full in any future communications. and i hubly excuse myself in that very fashion

00ceez
    Participant

the problem was solved but if they register with fb they still are not allowed to do anything . they will have an account but if thy try to post it will say not allowed

max
    max
    Keymaster

Please send us a email with the domain and we will take a look

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.