ShoutIt Suggestions

Home Forums General Questions ShoutIt Suggestions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  launch3 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

launch3
    Participant

I’m using ShoutIt on 4 websites. Love it.
    A few suggestions to make it better.

1) An admin search feature for posts & users. When I want to change the “mkFeat” or “unFeat” it’s hard to sort thru all the other posts to find them specifically.

2) Allow non-members & visitors to vote (based on IP address?). This will be very helpful to get more people to participate … and hopefully join.

max
    max
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are already working on the functions you requested. All the functions will be available in the upcoming version ion of the script.

launch3
    Participant

Thanks Max!
    One more suggestion: how about the admin gets notified by email each time a new user signs up.

max
    max
    Keymaster

Great idea. We will implement it. Soon as possible.

launch3
    Participant

Another good idea for ShoutIt as well as the other scripts.

When a user clicks “submit links” or “submit text/articles” most users do NOT have featured images on their computer/tablet/phone to use.

It becomes discouraging & frustrating for users to find and upload an image to use quickly in order to submit a link or article.

What I have done is to create a separate page of about 10-20 my own recommended featured images that they can choose from.

My idea is to add a dropdown menu as an option for Featured Images on the submit form. So, if users want to submit a link or article and do NOT have any images on their device to quickly use, they can choose from the dropdown menu of recommended featured images. This makes it much faster, easier and very convenient for all users who want to participate on my ShoutIt websites.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  launch3.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.